It was a day of fun and merriment as Nigeria’s foremost car importation online platform launched it’s services in Lagos, Nigeria. It was a simple but very classy occasion as guests wanted to see what Import Your Car Nigeria (IYCN) was all about. IYCN provides the platform for Automobile buyers to “Source, Bid and Buy New and Used(salvaged and clean) vehicles from major Auction Facilities in the United States of America and Canada.Import Your Car Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2013 but officially launched and commenced operations in 2018. Our primary aim is to ease the cost associated with automobile acquisition by Nigerians.
Invited guests,bloggers and journalists from all sectors were gathered at the unveiling and our General Manager, Mrs Ada Atoba was on ground to do justice to all their questions.
After a brief opening prayer and ribbon-cutting, the guests were given a tour of IYCN working environment. Some guests and journalists were invited into the conference room for Q&A. After a satisfactory Q&A section, guests were treated to a light refreshment and business commenced as some guests began to make their orders.
Speaking at the media launch, Mrs. Ada Atoba, said the primary aim of the company is to enable more Nigerians own a car of their choice base on their budgets. “Our drive is based on the need to create alternatives that are reliable, affordable and assuring to auto buyers. So, our main drive was service especially with the constant increase in the cost of acquiring decent automobile vis-a-vis the purchasing power of Nigerians”.
Mrs Ada’s vision for IYCN which is “to be responsible for 10% of cars imported in the country “was applauded by guests who were thrilled by IYCN easy to use online platform.
The steps to buying a vehicle from IYCN are very easy,they include:
- Visit our inventory and register on the website.
- Search for any vehicle of your choice, we have over 400,000 vehicles for you to choose from.
- To begin bidding or before making an offer, make a $500 deposit (or its equivalent in Naira) or 10% of the bid price whichever is higher as commitment fee.This is a refundable amount that let’s us know you are serious about purchasing.
- Once preliminary bidding on our site is closed,we then bid on the auction on behalf of our client with the highest bids, so make sure you make a reasonable offer.
- If you want a fast process and don’t have time for bidding, you can search for vehicles with the “BUY NOW” option selected. This is will display the price the seller wants to sell the vehicle out-rightly.
What are you waiting for, start to “Search, bid and buy” and remember IYCN help you “Buy like a pro and save up to 35% on local car prices.